Sample media Essay Questions
Below is a list of sample essay questions in the subject of MediaGet Essay Help from the experts!
- Consider the growth in so called "Libel Tourism"Explain the reasons and results of this development in international defamation law.
- Critically discuss how Hanif Kureishis The Buddha of Suburbia constructs Black Asian identities and pop culture on the small screen in London during the 1980s.
- Discuss the future of writing and the future of the book in the information society. Do printed works have a future?
- Do audiences get the message in the same way for news and soap operas
- Does the technological revolution change the basic rules of media economics?
- In what ways are modern blockbuster films symptomatic of some economic developments within Hollywood in the last 30 years-
- Interviewing Method of Research in Media and Communications
- What evidence is there that the fourth estate role of journalism is problematic- Discuss with reference to economic and organizational factors as well as journalistic practices.
- What roles did the media play both before and during the conflict in the former Yugoslavia?
- Basic analysis about the musical Avenue Q.
- Critically evaluate the concept of remediation, focusing on the degree to which it contributes to a reading of media as dynamic phenomena.
- Discuss the claim that women are portrayed in a negative way in most, if not all horror films.
- Discuss the inter-relationship and the tensions that exist between the star/celebrity's private and public domains and the constructed and controlled domain of the knowledge and narratives provided by or his or her media texts.
- Explain in your own words what you understand either by the term 'modernity' or by the term 'post-modernity'.
- Has globalisation destroyed the nation-state?
- How does contemporary television drama work to create or problematize the connection between culture and society? Answer using examples from one or more than one television dramas studied.
- I shop therefore I am Using a particular ad or set of ads, or using a particular issue of a lifestyle magazine, or using a particular episode of a lifestyle television programme, critically analyse the representation of shopping for identity in advertising, drawing on theoretical perspectives on the self in consumer culture.
- Is media globalisation a form of cultural imperialism?
- Media violence is a significant cause of social violence.
- 'The content of the news media inevitably reflects the interests of those who pay the bills' (Altschull, 1995: 440).
- What is the impact of new media on public relations and how does it affect public?
We have a range of media resources to help you with your studies:
Our Professional Services
Each of the samples above was produced by one our professional writing services. To see how our services can help you with your own studies, take a look at our academic services portfolio.View Our Services