Introduction: The term “Health and Social Care” is related to those integrated services, which are provided from health and social care. That means they should provide people all of the services that are related with health and society. This term can also mean that, it should be taken as a vocational and academic course from various kind of academic and vocational level such as A-Level. Biology, Nutrition, Law and social policy, Ethics, Nursing, Social and educational activities and many others types of courses also allowed as the part of health and social care. Working in partnership is the work which is done by many people. When people doing same work with partners at a same time is known as working with partnership. When a task is about health and social care is usually known as working in partnership in health and social care. They work for people in health and social care sectors and provide facilities.
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional essay writing service is here to help!Essay Writing Service
The age of medical revolution of health care over many years ago were deled with very little importance. Even till about 20th century, the condition of medical awareness has startled people very much, they know that social health care services are only provide for dirt-poor people that means for those people who can’t give a better life because hospitals are expensive and also demanded for wealthy people. But at this time people can understand and they also know that these services are provide for all kind of people an working in partnership for health and social care make it more easy.
1.1: Philosophy of working in partnership in health and social care services:
(a) Concept of partnership: The main concept of working in partnership is sharing. It is actually pointed by respect for one another, right to information, competence and value accorded to input from each and everyone. As summary, every partner is seen as having to contribute with something, share of power, every decision is taken by discussion jointly, and roles are not respected but also backed by legal and moral rights. There are few other philosophies in working in partnership that marked partnership working. These philosophies are empowerment, freedom, humanity, impartiality, honesty, equity, trust, and respect. There should be much key point to mark different of partnership:
- Shared learning
- Joint education
- Joint practice
- Working with discipline
- Participating and also should be more point.
• Levels of learning, teaching and assessment of working with partners:
There should confusion about the meaning of the term “partnership” because of variation in approaches to the learning, teaching and assessment of partnership work. That’s why we have to particularly clear about the use of this term here.
Here marked many types of partners in work field:
- Student and user in social work
- Educator and student
- Educator and stakeholder including users
- Assessor and stake holder including users
- Employer and practitioners
- Higher-education institution and stakeholder
- Student from social work and from another profession
- Student from social work with others on same program
- Educators from social work academics from other discipline
(b) Philosophy: Working in partnership, both of two across social care and with service users has been a relentless theme of the health and social care modernization agenda. Despite of a relatively evidence base which is underdeveloped, the development of these partnerships has continued to feature in recent policy. The concept of ‘partnership’ and ‘collaboration’ have become amongst the critical themes of Labor’s policy, particularly in respect
2.1: models of partnership working across the health and social care sector: It has been said by the Government that this passed program will be based on the principles of freedom, responsibility and fairness and also the 1st priority of the government will be to reduce the shortage and restore economic growth. Locally, the way of the public sector in the Cambridgeshire has been engaging in discussed by partners with work together. They recently agreed about the need to develop another new model of working in partnership for the county.
- Government priorities: In the coming years, public sectors will change importantly on an unexampled scale. This is referable in role to the decrease in spending necessary power brought about by the Coalition Government to decrease the national shortfall. There also exist another ideological shift – a rivet on a smaller land, and developing of power to a local level and also putting power into the hands of federal communities. The purposes and the responsibilities of all of levels of Government are changing.
Following the issues of the alignment’s agreement of impotencies for their parliamentary term, officers have been evaluating of overall proposals as well as starting to analyses the potential significance. This part sets out many of the main significance for the partnership as a consequence of the policies so far plans by the Government.
- Proposal of local government: A number of proposals was included by the Coalition Agreement for local Government. Government’s main priority is provincialism – developing of power to the lowest possible level. This could be to communities themselves in responsibilities of ‘Big society’ – outlined below. In each region, the government has take step to including the removal of the Government offices and removing large parts of regional government. Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP’s) was replaced in Regional Development Agencies (RDA’s) because of their more localization.
A key role was played in promoting local economic development was played by LEP’s.
LEP’s are wanted to be key in supporting economic growth and rebalancing of economy towards of private sectors and also in driving the delivery of infrastructure to support of growth.
State for Communities and Local Government’s secretary has talked of adopting a ‘Tight/Loose’ approach. That means the Government will assume a very rigid approach on a very small number of policies area, as being loose in all others areas, in which they believes that they will promote more freedom for local government. They proposed to introduce a ‘general power of competence’ that will give the power to do anything that they wish and also not illegal to authorities. In theory they have already the power to taking steps in any way to improve the upbeat of their communities, although there have been many doubts about use of that power.
Similarly, the Government has promised fewer rules of councils and a reduction in legal duties. The comprehensive Area judgment has been abolished, and there are no plans to remove it. In which this has received a welcome from many authorities, it also may not accomplished the efficiency saving intended.
- Big society: The big society was a played an important role to conservative policy area in the run up to General Election and is also being taken forward by the coalition government. For the Big society agenda, the government have outlined three Big strands:
• Social action
• Service for Public Reform
• Empowerment of Community
This will be accomplished through three techniques:
- Providing of finance
- Health: The secretary of state for health published the White Paper on 12th July 2010, “Equity and Excellence: Liberating the NHS”. This white paper contains a range of proposals, and also will point out Strategic Health Authorities and primary care trusts. Each local authority take the role of joining up the commissioning of local NHS services, health improvement and also for social care. They will therefore be responsible for:
• Encourage Integration and Partnership working between the NHS, Public health, Social and many other local services and strategies.
• Leading joint strategic needs judgments, and promoting collaboration on local commissioning plans.
• Building service changes and priorities partnership.
- Social care and disability: To make report within a year, the government has devoted to establishing a commission on long term care. They will aim to break down barriers between social care and health funding to incentivize preventive action.
Cite This Work
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
Related ServicesView all
DMCA / Removal Request
If you are the original writer of this essay and no longer wish to have your work published on UKEssays.com then please: