Sample environmental studies Essay Questions
Below is a list of sample essay questions in the subject of Environmental StudiesGet Essay Help from the experts!
- A life cycle analysis/Carbon Footprint of a product of your choice - "plastic bags".
- Critically evaluate the operation of the exception to disclosure contained within Regulation 12 (5)(b) of the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 and whether one can draw the inference that the public interest will always lie in favour of maintaining this exception.
- Environment Law : Critically Assess the use of command and control as a form of environmental regulation
- Give a critical analysis of how the multi-disciplinary study of the issue contributes (or not) towards the management of successful rural development initiatives.
- What effects does transport have upon local and global environmental problems?
- With particular reference to energy use, outline and critique (with supporting evidence from you reading) the various interpretations of the term sustainable development as applied to the built environment.
- In the Ecosystems book, Figure 5.2 (p.55) shows the change in pollination efficiency with bee abundance and species richness. Using the graphs, state how you would estimate the increase in efficiency per unit increase in bee abundance or bee richness. Estimate this increase for ( bee abundance and (b) bee richness, giving the units.
- Citing literature, discuss with reference to at least one sector (such as housing, transport or construction) the impact of environmental assessment legislation and policies adopted in the United Kingdom.
- To provide "Proof of Evidence" documentation as part of a mock public inquiry. The role is that of the Cambridge Geological Society providing their opinion on the proposals for the Northwest Cambridge project. More details are in the attachment provided.
- To what extent do dams promote development in developing countries? A case study of dams in ghana.
- Using a thematic approach, write a critical literature review in no more than 2,500 words on one of the following topics as it relates to your programme of study.
- Write a report assessing the feasibility of different techniques for providing fresh water to arid regions of the world?
- Discuss how globalization impacts on health?
- MSc Risk Disaster and Environmental Management.
We have a range of environmental studies resources to help you with your studies:
Our Professional Services
Each of the samples above was produced by one our professional writing services. To see how our services can help you with your own studies, take a look at our academic services portfolio.View Our Services